Back-end developer scala
Are you a Back-end Scala Developer who likes to see your
As a Back-end Scala Developer you will work on Cloud native applications in cross-functional agile/scrum team. You help to make architecture and design decisions together with the team.
In this role you are actively contributing to improving the quality and delivering new components to our application. It concerns a position where ability to deliver, being a team-player and display of ownership in delivery are key success factors.
- Have experience in backend development (Scala and/or Java)
- Strongly interested in functional programming
- Experience with the Typelevel ecosystem is a plus (cats, http4s, fs2, doobie, etc)
- Experienced with microservices, containerisation, TDD and continuous delivery
- Curious about new technologies and are willing to learn them
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum and secure coding practices
- Responsible and self-starting attitude with ability to initiate
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Residency in the Netherlands
Not having all the skills but interested in this role? Also than we would like to receive your application.
What can you expect from us?
- Ability to work with technologies like PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka and more in a microservice architecture
- A socially concerned, equal-opportunity, international and multi-cultural work environment
- A focus on team-spirit and possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Full travel allowance
- An informal workplace located in Amsterdam-North near the ferry to Amsterdam CS
- The possibility to work 32-40 hours
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a fulltime basis
- A solid pension plan
Our office is located in a very trendy office building in North-Amsterdam and will act as a hub for hybrid working. This provides a central location for collaboration and social contacts with your colleagues and a meeting space for business relations. Of course you will still be working remotely as wel, which we will support in any way possible.
Send your resume, then what?
- You will receive a response from our recruiter Mariolein within 2 days. She will tell you more about the position and about CareXS.
- Interview with one of the founders of CareXS
- Conversation with your future team
Is there a mutual click? Then of course a nice proposal will follow!
We want to fill this vacancy ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Working at CareXS means that you come to work for a social, committed organisation. We are a true pioneer in healthcare and are driven to provide healthcare professionals with the technology they need for safe care. CareXS is an IT company that builds infrastructures and applications. Healthcare organisations of all sizes – from small home care organisations to large hospitals – use our services to work better together and facilitate digital care.
We see a growing demand for our solutions. That is why we are looking for talents to help us in our mission to make healthcare better and safer.
Does this role match your ambitions? We would like to meet you.