DevOps Engineer in e-Health
Are you DevOps Engineer who would like to contribute to healthcare professionals and patients to prevent medical issues? Than we would like to meet you!
As a DevOps Engineer you contribute to the communication of healthcare professionals and patients to prevent medical issues. You are working on solutions which are able to collect medical information from different information systems, medical devices and patients themselves to combine them in one system.
You will help your colleague DevOps engineers to operate and optimize the development tools and infrastructure. Your work contributes to seamlessly turn code into value for our customers and users. The team will help you actively to gain knowledge and experience on a personal and technical level.
What will you provide to Software Engineers and your other “clients”?
- K8S Clusters
- Build Artifacts repository
- CD pipeline infrastructure
- Monitoring/alerting infrastructure
- Self-service platform for software engineers – resource provisioning and new services.
- Deployment pipeline (enabling green/blue deployments, deployments to AdHoc environments, etc.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Infrastructure monitoring and incident response; being on-call with appropriate compensation
- Maintains of K8S clusters in Azure
- Implementation of relevant security/data protection practices (we are NEN7510 and ISO27001 certified)
- Disaster recovery and ensuring we can recover from disasters
The tech stack
We are currently in AWS and starting migration to Azure
- You have worked as a Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Platform Engineer or similar role
- You like to contribute in job which makes impact in Dutch Healthcare with innovative solutions.
- You are living in the Netherlands.
Have you been working with other tooling than we mentioned before and like to learn new things? Also in that matter we woul like to meet you!
What can you expect from us?
- An annual contract with a working week of 32 – 40 hours with the intention of a contract for an indefinite period
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a fulltime basis
- Good training opportunities and possibility to get certificates
- Access to unlimited Udemy online courses
- An organisation where you make direct impact to eHealth with innovative solutions
- A socially concerned organization with a focus on team spirit and collaboration
- An informal employer where we work without a hierachy
- A solid pension plan
Our office is located in a very trendy office building in North-Amsterdam and will act as a hub for hybrid working. This provides a central location for collaboration and social contacts with your colleagues and a meeting space for business relations. Of course you will still be working remotely as wel, which we will support in any way possible.
Send your resume, then what?
- You will receive a response from our recruiter Mariolein within 2 days. She will tell you more about the position and about CareXS.
- Interview with one of the founders of CareXS
- Conversation with your future team
Is there a mutual click? Then of course a nice proposal will follow!
We want to fill this vacancy ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Working at CareXS means that you come to work for a social, committed organisation. We are a true pioneer in healthcare and are driven to provide healthcare professionals with the technology they need for safe care. CareXS is an IT company that builds infrastructures and applications. Healthcare organisations of all sizes – from small home care organisations to large hospitals – use our services to work better together and facilitate digital care.
We see a growing demand for our solutions. That is why we are looking for talents to help us in our mission to make healthcare better and safer.
Does this role match your ambitions? We would like to meet you.