Back-end Developer Scala
Are you a Back-end Developer Scala who likes to see your
As a Back-end Developer Scala you will work on Cloud native applications in cross-functional agile/scrum team. You help to make architecture and design decisions together with the team.
In this role you are actively contributing to improving the quality and delivering new components to our application. It concerns a position where ability to deliver, being a team-player and display of ownership in delivery are key success factors.
What can you expect from us?
- A socially concerned, equal-opportunity, international and multi-cultural work environment
- A focus on team-spirit and possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Full travel allowance
- An informal workplace located in Amsterdam-North near the ferry to Amsterdam CS
- The possibility to work 32-40 hours
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a fulltime basis
- A solid pension plan
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Start your application by filling in the form below. We will make sure to contact you within 5 working days.
- Our recruiter Cynthia will contact you to find out more about you and tell you more about CareXS.
- The second step in your application is meeting the hiring manager and your future team (online). We focus on the team fit and your experience and knowledge.
- If there’s a match we will offer you a job!
To be succesful in this position you:
- Have demonstrated experience with Scala, PostgresSQL, MongoDB
- Are experienced with microservices, containerization, TDD and continuous delivery
- Understand desired functionality based on GraphQL and REST APIs, and specifications provided by the Product Owner and or the Solution Architect
- You are curious about new technologies and are willing to learn them
- Understand Agile, Scrum and secure coding practices
- Have a responsible and self-starting attitude with ability to initiate
- Have a residency in the Netherlands and have good written and verbal communication skills in English