As Frontend developer you will be focusing on building a reactive UI application that guides our users to the needed information about their health recovery. It concerns a position where ability to deliver, being a team-player and display of ownership in delivery are key success factors.
What can you expect from us?
- A socially concerned, equal-opportunity, international and multi-cultural work environment
- A focus on team-spirit and possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Full travel allowance
- An informal workplace located in Amsterdam-North near the ferry to Amsterdam CS
- The possibility to work 32-40 hours
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a fulltime basis
- A solid pension plan
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Start your application by filling in the form below. We will make sure to contact you within 5 working days.
- Our recruiter Cynthia will contact you to find out more about you and tell you more about CareXS.
- The second step in your application is meeting the hiring manager and your future team (online). We focus on the team fit and your experience and knowledge.
- If there’s a match we will offer you a job!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Thank you!
To be succesful in this position you:
- 3+ years of experience in SPA development with Angular and/or AngularJS
- Ability to understand desired functionality based on REST API and/or GraphQL, personal conversations with the fellow developers, designers, testers, and Product Owner
- Experience with CSS and CSS-preprocessors
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary, international teams using Agile/Scrum methodology is a big plus
- Experience with Git and TeamCity is a plus
- Experience with Reactive Programming (RxJS) is a big plus
- Eye for good design and User Experience is a big plus
- Experience with Material Design is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and written) and already living in The Netherlands